The 9th European Conference on IS Management and Evaluation (ECIME 2015) hosted by the University of the West of England Bristol, UK will take place from 21-22 September 2015.
ICT constantly evolve and with each emerging technology a whole new range of topics relating to implementation, use, dissemination and management of emerge. The challenges for researchers and practitioners in the field of managing information and its related technologies and methodologies, evaluating the usefulness, efficiency and effectiveness of their application and developing and validating suitable methodologies for doing so is a whole scientific area on its own. Over a number of years ECIME has developed into the leading forum for scientific debate and knowledge dissemination in this domain.
Dr. Karen Neville (S-HELP project coordinator) will co-chair the call for papers on "Managing emergencies through Decision Support Systems (DSS)". One of the objectives of this track is to investigate the challenges facing multi-agency coordination, the characteristics of commercially available tools in addressing these issues and as a result current decision support systems (DSS) and clinical decision support systems (CDSS) in managing emergencies. For more information, please click here.
Some important dates:
- Abstract submission deadline: Extended until 16 March
- Notification of abstract acceptance: 9 March 2015
- Final copy of full paper due for review (see note): 20 April 2015
- Notification of paper acceptance (subject to any requested changes): 29 June 2015
- Earlybird registration closes: 13 July 2015
- Final paper submission (with changes): 27 July 2015
- Final author payment date: 17 August 2015