S-HELP consortium members Dr Karen Neville, Dr Sheila O'Riordan and their UCC colleagues Dr Ciara Heavin and Dr Yvonne O'Connor have organised a workshop as part of the 24th European Conference on Information Systems in Istanbul, Turkey.
The conference runs from 12-15 June 2016 and this year's theme is 'Information Systems as a Global Gateway'.
The workshop 'Decision Support Systems for Public Health Services' is planned as a full-day at the conference and will feature the following topics:
• Understanding Decision Support for Public Health Services
• The Unique Challenges of Emergency Management and the Public Health Services
• Clinical Decision Support Systems for Public Health Servicesin Developing Countries
• Emerging Trends in Decision Support Systems for Public Health Services
• EU Projects which are developing decision support tools
Papers for the event are requested and complete research, works in progress, practitioner-focused papers and early research ideas are welcomed on the listed topics.
To make a submission (using the ECIS 2016 guidelines and templates by email to the workshop coordinator Dr Sheila O'Riordan at email@example.com
Submission deadline: March 18, 2016
Acceptance notification: April 24, 2016
Final version due: May 17, 2016
For further details about this event, click here