The objectives of the S-HELP project are the following:
- Defining an interoperability standard to enable communication and coordination across different geographical areas and cultural settings
- Facilitating a collaborative end user and supporting partner driven solution to meet the needs of different users from 4 countries in Europe and beyond.
- Defining and applying an interoperability standard for multiple agencies jointly responding to a disaster.
- Advancing the design and application of current available solutions, to improve preparedness, response and recovery in emergency situations.
- Delivering decision supporting tools for emergency preparedness, response and recovery, tested, evaluated and enhanced through quality, end user designed emergency scenarios.